Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kal

Kaleb's turn to be the subject of Mom's terrible lacrosse photos. 

  He is number 12 on the purple and black team. Both he and Parker were given their Supersonics gear from their Seattle lacrosse team, that green helmet is usually what I look for. Their team has not won a game yet but Kaleb has played well. He played defense in Seattle but his coach wants him in as mid-fielder so he is learning a lot.  I miss the days where he and Parker played on the same team but he is enjoying doing his own thing.







*I am trying to sell him on the nickname "Kal," but he ain't havin' it.
**Their team name is "Thunder," which is written across the back bottom of their jerseys. hmm... a lot of boy jokes going around our place about that.


6 comments:

  1. My friend named Caleb's nickname is Cabe. What about Kabe? Keep blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! That's good, too. I'll try it out. And keep up the blog :) thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kal pronounced Cal or Kale? If the first, I'm with him- only bc I knew a Cal and I don't prefer the name. ;) I'm so funny about nicknames too...when we think of new baby names I always have to have an easy nickname...but really, does that matter b/c Simone has no easy nickname and so we call her Mone...which will certainly need to change before teenage years. Can you imagine the teasing she'd get from the boys with that one? Yikes. Going to just not think that far ahead...

    Love that you take endless pics of the boys in their LAX gear and playing- you're a good mom like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like Cal. I see your point on nicknames, like choosing a name wasn't hard enough!

      Delete
  4. I'm still laughing about "Thunder". That's my future too. All the nicknames. For boy parts, or otherwise.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and William has sisters to gross out as well! Too much fun for a sweet boy in a house full of girls ;)

      Delete