This was our upstairs bathroom when we moved in, two years ago. Then, last summer, we had a sudden burst in a pipe that that affected both bathrooms in our home. (Because one sits directly above the other.) We had to stay in a hotel while a disaster cleanup crew dealt with demo and airing out of both bathrooms. After deciding that we would DIY both bathrooms, we got to work on the downstairs bathroom first because it seemed like a smaller project. (You can see how that turned out here; http://nobodysgrassisgreenerthanours.blogspot.com/2015/11/bathroom-redo.html)
Once we had a working water closet, we hastily returned from our 10 day hotel stay. The upstairs bathroom just kept getting put off. Lacking funds, time, and plain old motivation, I suppose. But at last it is up and running again!A few shots documenting the tile install. The wood looking tile was just what we never knew we wanted. Warm and durable and at a pretty great price at Lowe's. I did a happy dance when it lined up almost perfectly with our flooring throughout the upstairs level.
I have a bit of touch up and caulking to do still. I could not wait to share though, so I grabbed some grocery store flowers and snapped the pictures.